New Baby Born


Hi everybody:r::r: I create :u: this blog just want to complete my IT assignment . Actually I already have a blog about my personal life . But for this blog I specified it just for IT assignment that want us to make a blog using the information of technology . Sorry for the broken English . My English is too bad but i will try to improve it from day to day . HAHA :q: :119:This blog will tell you about my previous , present and future life :w:

On the first class of IT subject , my lecturer told us that our assignment for this semester is to create a blog . I was like YEAYYY :r: Haha . Blogging is my favorite :h: activity when i have a free time . So that , i will try my best to complete this kind of assignment in order to get high marks . Hehehe :face8:

But but but . What kind of story that i'm gonna to tell about :s: Urghhh . I've no idea . Past :s: Future :s: I'll try to make it interesting :face63:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes ♥