Little Me


I was born on 17th April 1992 :64: at Hospital Besar Tengku
Ampuan Rahimah , Klang , Selangor . Klang is my lovely hometown ever . Yeah , I'm Lovin it :9k2::119:



I was started my school life at the kindergarten near to my house:53: . There i've found


so many friends . One of them called Ah Meng :93: . He likes to pull my hair :116: while i'm doing my work :90: . So cute ! Hehe . I don't know whether he still remember me or not :face67: . And I have an indian :96: friend there . Seriously , I don't like him . He is very annoying . :76:

I was there about a year . And I had much fun there . Learn how to write :47: , spell :d:, read :90: and many more . I learned everything about the alphabet . And I know , I know everything ! Everything :s: HAHA . Kbye :6j2:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes ♥