Hardest Moment


When I was in Part 1 ,  :face29: my father was sick at that time . And i felt depressed and down during final exam :u:but i managed to overcome the feelings.

And the hardest moment when i know my father's cancer :p: was at stage 4 . I felt very sad . It happened last month . I was in Lendu . I wanted to go back and met my father in the ICU but my mother did not give the permission . She asked me:24: to stay and wait until the last day before mid semester break .

When I saw my father in the ICU , I was very sad . Full of wires on his body . But I knew he was strong and he can fight the pain :face3: . Within 3 weeks in the hospital , he had been through 3 major operations . Everyday I saw my father cried :face47:. My mom stayed at the hospital to accompany my father . She is a strong woman ever :n:.

About 1 month my father in the hospital . But now , he is at home:53:and still have to make more treatment at Hospital Kuala Lumpur every month . I'll always for his
health :9c2:.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes ♥